3D Printing & Modeling 1 is an exciting online course that teaches kids key 3D modeling skills as they design their own 3D creations. Through engaging videos, challenging assignments, interactive quizzes, and access to a professional 3D modeling tool, kids will create their own unique three dimensional models that they can send off for real 3D printing!
- 3D Modeling ConceptsKids master the basics of 3D modeling, including how to sculpt, texture, arrange and render their models.
- Real 3D PrintingKids get access to professional 3D printing technology as they use their new modeling skills to prepare their creations for 3D printing.
- Professional Software Kids learn to use professional-level 3D modeling software, Blender.
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- Math learners
- 30 Hours of Instruction
- 1 Year Course Access
- Support from Our Online Teachers
- Self-Paced & Project-Based Curriculum
- Interactive Quizzes & Challenges
- Final Project + Instructor Assessment
How it works
You will receive a voucher code upon completion of your purchase
3D Printing & Modeling 1 works on the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP, Mac: OS 10.7 or higher, 64bit (after 2008). Computers must have a mouse with scroll wheel and network speeds 1mbps.