Customers who bought this also bought
- 3D Modeling ConceptsKids master the basics of 3D modeling, including how to sculpt, texture, arrange and render their models.
- Real 3D PrintingKids get access to professional 3D printing technology as they use their new modeling skills to prepare their creations for 3D printing.
- Professional Software Kids learn to use professional-level 3D modeling software, Blender.
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- Math learners
- 30 Hours of Instruction
- 1 Year Course Access
- Support from Our Online Teachers
- Self-Paced & Project-Based Curriculum
- Interactive Quizzes & Challenges
- Final Project + Instructor Assessment
How it works
About the Seller
"The future will be made by creators, not consumers."
We believe that computer science skills and concepts should be taught to every child. At Youth Digital, our vision is to make technology education accessible to children around the world in a manner that is as engaging and effective as it is fun.
Our mission — and singular passion — is to empower kids to create with technology by teaching them the fundamental technology skills and computer science principles that they will need to be successful in their digital world.
We offer a compelling mix of online tech-education courses, after-school programs and summer camps for boys and girls, ages 8 to 14, in order to teach them how to code, develop, design and create with technology. Interactive, experiential and discovery-based, our premium-quality, project-based courses are built on a proven learning platform that is highly engaging, interactive and student-centered.
Our dedicated instructors and online teachers are our brand heroes, and embody the passion and creativity that we strive to inspire in every child.