Use this 3-d paper frog model for a dissection-free frog exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment during comparative anatomy studies! Works great for Interactive notebooks in life science and biology!
Engage your students in this 3 day long lesson which includes PowerPoint presentation, student notes covering 38 structures of the frog, and yes, a 3-D frog scienstructable - what's a scienstructable, you ask? Why, it's Getting Nerdy's constructable, instructable, tangible science model! You know you want one!
This product includes:
* 14 PowerPoint slides complete with bell work, instructions, and answer key to handouts
* Frog Scienstructable PDF which includes a table of 38 frog structures and the paper frog cutout and organs.
What students will do:
* Use the PowerPoint to color in their table and frog organs
* Use the provided reading about frog anatomy and prior knowledge to determine the function of 38 frog organs.
* Cut out the frog and its organs
* Glue the frog model together using the directions in the PowerPoint
* Use the table and the frog model to learn about frog anatomy and apply it to your human body unit and/or frog dissection.
About the Seller
Together Mel and Gerdy have 15 years of life science teaching experience. We are part of an International Baccalaureate school in Georgia. Individually, we have served as Science Department Chair, Team Leader, Advisory Chair, Science Fair Club Coordinators, and Yearbook Coordinator. Together, we are a dynamic pair of teachers with a flair for lesson planning. Want a chance to receive FREEBIES and a heads up on upcoming SALES? Subscribe to our Nerdy News Newsletter Get nerdy reading our Blog. Like us on Facebook. Check out ourPinterest Board. Follow us on Twitter. Check us out on Instagram
We use an abundance of inquiry-based, hands-on, cross-curricular activities. We also LOVE to co-teach. We will frequently bring our classes together into one room and teach them together. The kids love to interact with other classes and they enjoy seeing their teachers have fun together.