Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Math learners
- These three sets of calendars are designed with your different students in mind. There are three sets: (1) a calendar with a drawing per month to color but has blank spaces for the numbers; (2) the same calendar but with outline numbers for coloring or tracing for those who needs extra support; (3) and a set with blank space to draw and write numbers for the more creative students who do not need much support. All the months are in outline form that can be colored or traced within the font.
- The first calendar set (cover + 12 pages, one for each month) has blank spaces for students to write the calendar numbers by themselves. This is for students who can independently write numbers and knows what day the first day of the month is and if the month has 30, 31 or 29 days---yes, 29 days for 2016 is a leap year!
- The second calendar set (cover + 12 pages for each month) has numbers that are in outline form that can be either colored or traced.
- The third set has a blank area for drawing and writing numbers. All three calendars are PDF files that are zipped into one file.
About the Seller
Previous SPED classroom teacher who is now creating digital items for sale from home!