Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- 20 pictures to put together on topic of counting.
- Includes every day scenes, under the sea, space, and celebrations such as birthday, Christmas and Fireworks.
About the Seller
LittleStreams is a new company specialising in education resources and games for learners of all ages. It is set up by educators and graphic designers Rebekah Humphrey-Bullen and Samuel Lovegrove.
Rebekah is a Mathematics and English tutor in the UK, teaching a wide range of ages from 6 years old through to adult learners, of all abilities. Rebekah enjoys making games to engage learners in mathematics best.
Samuel teaches at the local university where he studied his media degree. He now teaches screen writing. He enjoys making simple to read posters.
Samuel and Rebekah became friends while studying at University, where they worked together to set up the successful university magazine. In March 2014, they decided to set up a company that would make resources teachers and tutors would want and be able to use, but that also have the highest quality design values.