Why do you see lightning before you hear thunder? What keeps the planets orbiting around the sun? Why do we put salt on roads when they are icy? What metal is a liquid at room temperature? And the burning question: Why do so many scientists wear white lab coats? Find out the answers to these questions and more in 101 Things Everyone Should Know About Science!
Science affects everything -- yet so many of us wish we understood it better. Using an accessible question-and-answer approach, key concepts in biology, chemistry, physics, earth, and general science are explored and demystified in this award-winning book. An engaging and fun way to better your understanding of how science surrounds us every day!
Check out sample content from the book!
Grade Level: 3-8
Guided Reading Level M-Z
ISBN 13: 978-0-9678020-5-3
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- 101 Things Everyone Should Know About Science