Do you excel in math? Struggle with it? If the answer is Yes, this book is for you! These math questions show you that math is everywhere—and knowing how to tackle it is useful… and fun. With entertaining connections to popular culture, sports, hobbies, science and careers, the challenges are intriguing and insightful!
This book helps kids understand how they use math dozens of times everyday. By connecting math to situations they experience in real life, the questions posed in this book make math fun and relatable! Kids will also learn fun math trivia and history through an engaging question-and-answer format.
Grade Level: 5-9
Guided Reading Level: Q-Z
ISBN 13: 978-0-9678020-3-9
Who is it for?
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- Math learners
- 101 Things Everyone Should Know About Math