Vocabulary choice board with 9 different activities and projects; a simple and fun way to bring differentiation and student choice to your classroom
Do you teach vocabulary words to your students? Of course you do! This vocabulary choice board is a fun and simple way for students to practice the new vocabulary words that they have learned. And they get to choose the ways that they practice the words!
Top Ten reasons to ❤ choice boards!
1. Students love to be able to make choices in their learning
2. Allow for differentiation
3. Allow for student choice
4. Students can choose according to their multiple intelligence
5. You can have the students do as little or as many as you want
6. You can enforce that students do one or two activities in particular if you choose
7. You can also differentiate among your students how many each activities to complete
8. You can choose to assign them as homework or classwork
9. Students love to be able to choose how they show you what they know
10. Students love them!
There are 12 choice boards, one for each month of the year. Each choice board is different, with each activity repeating at least once throughout the year. Each choice board is in color and black & white.
Each choice board has 9 activities to choose from.
Ask The Seller
There aren't any questions, go ahead and ask one now!
Howdy! Thanks for checking out my store. Let me tell you a little bit about myself!
I'm from the great state of Texas, born and raised, so I'm southern all the way. I went to Texas A&M University and am a proud member of the Class of '95. Gig 'em! I also have my Masters in Education from the University of Texas at Arlington. I have 17 years experience in the classroom, from 2nd grade - 6th grade. As well as teaching in Texas, I also took a huge leap of faith and taught in Korea for a year. I taught English to blind students with disabilities, and it was the best experience of my whole life. I'm single and have 3 furry children, including one blind dog and one 3-legged dog. They are my loves.
I love bringing fun, laughter, choice, and creativity to the classroom. I hope that you will find those in my products. I absolutely love creating products for teachers to use in their classroom. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]