Happy Homeschool Month! The whole month of January we will have NEW DEALS every week for you to stock up for the new year! PLUS, Free Shipping on orders over $150 in the Contiguous US.
Read Educents' Terms & Conditions here
These activities are designed to give your students practice with telling time to the hour, half hour, quarter hour and 5 minutes, as well as elapse time.
Each activity offers student friendly, hands-on experiences and comes with a student direction page, templates and recording sheet. They can be used to introduce or reinforce skills taught in class. This packet includes the following:
1. Common Core Standards Posters for grades K-3 (Measurement and Data)
2. Student Clock Craftivity and Schedule: Students will make a large clock to use during the activities. They will create their own daily schedule with the enclosed templates.
3. Sort It Out! A.M. versus P.M.- Students will sort activity cards and determine when they occur during the day and record their answers on the student sheet provided.
4. Telling Time Match Up!- Students will match analog and digital times (hour, half hour and quarter hour) and record their responses. Then, they can use the cards to play a game of Memory.
5.I SPY Elapse Time: Students will find word problem cards around the room and solve the elapse time problems on their recording sheet.
6.Can You Tell Me the Time? Students will read the time on analog clock cards and record the digital time on their recording sheet. (hour, half hour, quarter hour and 5 minutes)
7. Time Sort- Students will decide if the time on the analog and digital clock are the same or different and sort them into the correct categories. They will color, cut and glue the clocks to make a chart showing how they were sorted.
8.Time Is Up!- Students will either draw clock hands or write the correct digital time for each clock shown. Includes 4 different levels of practice for differentiation. (hour, half hour, quarter hour and 5 minutes).
Be sure to check out the preview file for more details!
Ask The Seller
There aren't any questions, go ahead and ask one now!
I am a second grade teacher and I am very blessed to have been molding the minds of young children for the past 16 years. I love teaching! As a little girl, I could not imagine myself doing any other job. As much as I love teaching my students, I also enjoy creating meaningful resources to use with them in the classroom!