What you’ll get: Regular Puzzles
• 10 new fun puzzles: Christmas Tree, Reindeer, Santa Claus, Present, Santa Claus with Toys, Elf Holding Present, Woman Holding a Candy Cane, Santa with Cookies, Elf Admiring Tree, and Elf with Bag of Toys
• "Make Your Own" Page—print this page and have students create a puzzle of their favorite Christmas activity, present, or what else they can imagine! Students can then trace the main outline of their puzzles and have other students solve them!
• Choose between color and black and white options (black filled, outline, and Christmas tree pattern)! (Psst! Want to print a few for a fun holiday game to reuse over and over again? Print the color puzzles, laminate them, and use them each December in math stations, holiday parties, and more!) Guided Puzzles for Differentiation
• The same 10 great puzzles, but with the shape outlines provided. This is great for differentiation or for younger students!
• "Make Your Own" Page—print this page and have students create a puzzle of whatever they can imagine up this Christmas! Students can then trace the main outline of their puzzles and have other students solve them!
• Choose between color and black and white options! Tangram Pieces for Cutting Out!
Color, Black, Outlined, or B/W Christmas Trees!
(Please note that since the sizes of tangram sets teachers and parents may have will vary, the puzzles were not designed according to the dimensions of a particular physical set—the provided pieces to print and cut will fit perfectly. Just print, cut, and solve!) Answer Key
Use the all-on-one-page answer key for quick checking, or use the full-size answers for students to check their own puzzles (without seeing the answers to the others!).
Files are provided as multipage PDFs for easy full-packet printing and also as individual pages if you’re looking to quickly print just a puzzle or two!
Love this tangram activity? Please leave a review—I'd love to know how you used it in your classroom!
Have fun, and Merry Christmas!
– Glue & Ink glueandink.com
Product is for personal use only and is not to be redistributed. This means that you are free to use this product personal use—in the classroom (or at home!) but not for commercial use. The products and/or its parts may not be used in the creation of products to be sold of given away for free on Educents, Teachers Pay Teachers, or elsewhere. Thank you for respecting Glue and Ink's work! Enjoy!