This journal has 20 activities that cover multiple topics pertaining to summer safety. Activities include surveying, painting, coloring, manipulating object, and doing crafts. Interactive Learning Journals are easily assembled and fit in with any curriculum. Decide which activities you want to do, assemble the book, and let the copy machine staple together for you! So simple. Add nonfiction books and you will be good to go!
- A cover page with a girl or boy swimmer.
- An acknowledgment statement that the students will do these things!
- Various activities for WATER SAFETY and Pool Safety; Swimming in a pool, lake, or ocean; Pool rules; Staying together; Having an adult with you; Surveying who can swim and who can not; Behavior for playing in the sprinklers.
- General summer safety; Wearing a life jacket; Drinking water; Wearing sunscreen; Talking to strangers; What do do if you get lost.
- Park safety
- Safety when you are home alone or with siblings (we know it happens so lets prepare them for it!)
Ask The Seller
There aren't any questions, go ahead and ask one now!
My name is Jennifer and I believe kindergarten can be academic, developmentally appropriate, and fun! By providing these rich experiences for students, we are creating the leaders of tomorrow! The focus of Simply Kinder is making the lives of people who work with early learners easier and their instruction more effective. I believe that teachers are the heart of the classroom, sharing the classroom culture through their interactions and lessons they plan!