Happy Homeschool Month! The whole month of January we will have NEW DEALS every week for you to stock up for the new year! PLUS, Free Shipping on orders over $150 in the Contiguous US.
Read Educents' Terms & Conditions here
Spelling Choice Boards for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Grades for the Whole Year; great for student choice, creativity, and differentiation
Top Ten reasons to ❤ choice boards!
1. Students love to be able to make choices in their learning
2. Allow for differentiation
3. Allow for student choice
4. Students can choose according to their multiple intelligence
5. You can have the students do as little or as many as you want
6. You can enforce that students do one or two activities in particular if you choose
7. You can also differentiate among your students how many each activities to complete
8. You can choose to assign them as homework or classwork
9. Students love to be able to choose how they show you what they know
10. Students love them!
There are 12 choice boards, one for each month of the year. Each choice board is different, with each activity repeating at least once throughout the year. Each choice board is in color and black and white.
Each choice board has 12 activities to choose from. There are 4 different levels in each choice board, with the simpler activities being in Level 1 and the more challenging and creative activities being in Level 4.
Ask The Seller
There aren't any questions, go ahead and ask one now!
Howdy! Thanks for checking out my store. Let me tell you a little bit about myself!
I'm from the great state of Texas, born and raised, so I'm southern all the way. I went to Texas A&M University and am a proud member of the Class of '95. Gig 'em! I also have my Masters in Education from the University of Texas at Arlington. I have 17 years experience in the classroom, from 2nd grade - 6th grade. As well as teaching in Texas, I also took a huge leap of faith and taught in Korea for a year. I taught English to blind students with disabilities, and it was the best experience of my whole life. I'm single and have 3 furry children, including one blind dog and one 3-legged dog. They are my loves.
I love bringing fun, laughter, choice, and creativity to the classroom. I hope that you will find those in my products. I absolutely love creating products for teachers to use in their classroom. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]