Spanish flip books, activities and handouts - Los Colores, Los Números, Las Frutas y Las Verduras. The vocabulary set includes numbers 0 – 10, colors – azul, verde, rojo, amarillo, naranja, gris, marrón, rosa, violeta, negro, fruit – una manzana, una pera, una fresa, una piña, un plátano, una cereza, and vegetables – una calabaza, una patata/papa, una zanahoria, unos guisantes, un tomate.
This set comprises:
* Instructions for assembly of flip books.
* 2 Los Colores (color) flip books. The students read the color words and color in the images.
* 2 Los Números (numbers) flip books. The students color and count the images and then fill in the correct word on the dotted line.
* 1 Las Frutas (fruit) flip book. The students color in each fruit and then fill in the correct word on the dotted line.
* 1 Las Verduras (vegetables) flip book. The students color in each vegetable and then fill in the correct word on the dotted line.
* Numbers, colors, fruit and vegetables worksheet. Students choose the correct word from each box to describe the image,
* Fruit and vegetables crossword (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key. Includes versions with both ‘papa’ and ‘patata’.
* Activity cards. Use either as a jigsaw matching or to play pelmanism.
* 3 handouts of number, color, fruit and vegetable vocabulary - 2 versions for vegetables (one with ‘papa’, one with ‘patata’)
Ask The Seller
There aren't any questions, go ahead and ask one now!