This reading intervention program includes daily intervention lessons for one month! It includes easy to follow instructions for teachers, tutors, and home school parents. 20 fluency passages, targeted comprehension, word work, and vocabulary for each day are also included, along with progress monitoring line graphs, bar graphs, and so much more!!
The purpose of this resource is for teachers, tutors, school volunteers, and home school parents to have access to a systematic intervention program that gives struggling readers in upper elemtary extra practice each day.
This program includes everything a teacher or parent needs to easily instruct, progress monitor, and assess struggling readers.
The daily intervention lessons contain extra practice with:
1. Reading fluency
2. Comprehension (with weekly targeted skills)
3. Vocabulary (5 daily vocabulary words in every passage)
4. Vocabulary (5 daily vocabulary words in every passage)
The intervention program includes:
1. 20 reading passages with appropriate content and language for upper elementary struggling readers.
2. Reading passages in 4 different student-friendly formats
3. Teacher/tutor fluency page with clear directions, running record with word count, and space for scoring fluency skills.
4. Targeted comprehension questions for each passage.
5. Targeted word work activities for each passage
6. 5 bolded vocabulary in each passage, with space for students to define each words.
7. Teacher/tutor comprehension, word work, and vocabulary instruction pages with space to collect data and additional comprehension questions for guided instruction
8. Progress monitoring pages for teachers/tutors to track student growth with fluency, comprehension, word work, and vocabulary.
View set 1 & 3, here: