Happy Homeschool Month! The whole month of January we will have NEW DEALS every week for you to stock up for the new year! PLUS, Free Shipping on orders over $150 in the Contiguous US.
Read Educents' Terms & Conditions here
Each activity offers student friendly, hands-on experiences and comes with a student task card, templates and recording sheets. They can be used to introduce or reinforce skills taught in class. This packet includes the following:
1. Grade Level Common Core Standards Addressed (K-3)
2. Root Word, Prefix and Suffix Anchor Charts
3. Poppin' Prefixes:Students make a flap book with the prefixes: un, re, dis and pre. They will add a prefix to the given root words and sort them into the correct categories.
4. Sticky Suffix Sort: Students make flap books with suffixes. Two different versions are included. Suffixes addressed are: less, ful, able, ly, er (2 meanings) and est. Students will identify the root word and suffixes in given words and sort them correctly.
5. Double Bubble Prefixes and Suffixes: Students sort picture cards into prefix and suffix categories and record their answers.
6. Bubblicious I SPY Prefixes and Suffixes: This activity can be used as a center or placed around the room. Students answer and identify questions about prefixes and suffixes and record their answers.(answer key provided)
7. Bubblicious Craftivity: This activity can be used as review or as an assessment.Students will make a boy or girl blowing a bubble gum bubble. They will then write a prefix/suffix, the root word and the new word to demonstrate understanding of the standards taught.
Number of pages: 49
Grade range: K-3
Ask The Seller
There aren't any questions, go ahead and ask one now!
I am a second grade teacher and I am very blessed to have been molding the minds of young children for the past 16 years. I love teaching! As a little girl, I could not imagine myself doing any other job. As much as I love teaching my students, I also enjoy creating meaningful resources to use with them in the classroom!