This pack is packed with skill practice, interactive foldables, and QR code integration and it's all about Plural Nouns!
You many want to use everything in this pack or simply choose what you want according to the needs of your students. I’ve included an information sheet for each set of activities that explain what they are and how to best use them.
Answer keys are included with the skills practice sheets but not the foldables.
- Instruction sheets for each activity that explains what the activity is and how to use it.
- Pre-assessment & Post-assessment with answer keys
- Full page of QR codes that link to videos and online games for plural nouns & a half page to save copies
- Plural Nouns Skills practice pages (answer keys included)
- Full Page Plural Nouns Rules Reference Sheet & a half page to save copies
- Foldable Activities (T-Flip Chart, pockets, small flaps) for all of the plural noun rules, and there’s everything you need for each foldable activity.
- Titles for all foldable activities included to add to journals.
Enjoy! ~ Teaching 4 Real
Ask The Seller
There aren't any questions, go ahead and ask one now!
Hi everyone! I'm Pam creator of Teaching 4 Real educational products. I'm so excited you've stopped by my store to look around! I've been a teacher for 16 years and my love for creating products to meet the real needs of my students is what inspired me to open up my store. Text book companies create big curriculum, but it never supports all of my students. So my creations are born from the need to differentiate.
I'd love for you to visit my blog for great ideas that could hopefuly inspire you www.teaching4real.com. My pinterest page has been my biggest love lately with almost 28,000 followers so check it out too at www.pinterest.com/teaching4real . My boards range from academic specific content ideas to grade level ideas. My favorite right now has been my Technology Integration and Web. 2.0/3.0 boards. :) Finally, I'd love for you to get to know me a bit more and join me on Instagram. My IG name is www.instagram.com/rountree_teaching4real
Just a little more info....I have a Masters Degree in Elementary Education and am also a Gifted and Talent Endorsed Educator. My plans are to start my specialist in Instructional Technology next year. I'm a mom of 3 kiddos ages 5-14 so my life is always pretty busy. Thanks for stopping by!