43 pages - perfect for summer review after kindergarten or for the first few weeks of 1st grade!
- identifying sets that show more/less
- number identification/writing
- alphabet letter writing practice
- telling time to the hour
- skip counting by 10's, 5's, 2's
- capitalization/punctuation (sentence writing)
- rearranging mixed up CVC words
- addition story problems with manipulatives
- identifying what does not belong in a set
- abc order (letters only)
- ordering numbers before, after, in between
- beginning and ending sounds
- recognition of b's
- number words to ten
- short vowel sounds
- reading sentences with CVC and sight words
- numbers chart to 20, 50, 80, 100
- rhyming words
- color and shape recognition
- 2 D and 3 D shapes
- "fix" the sentence
- sequencing stages of a butterfly
- subtraction with manipulatives
- same beginning sounds
- measuring with non standard units (blocks)
- real vs nonsense words
- close sentences with sight words
- coin identification
- ordinal numbers to 5
- positional words
- solve addition problems to 10
- word families
- describing a frog
- one/more than one
- noun identification
- identifying correctly spelled words
- comparing sizes
- manipulating shapes to create a bigger shape
- story elements (character, setting, plot)
- 90 sight words
- short story prompt
- list of recommended reading *added 5/2013
- life cycle of a frog
- short/long vowels
- retelling of a story with details
- decomposing numbers
- representing a number in a different way
- ten frames
- greater than, less than, equal to (comparing numbers)
- solving for the missing addend
- multiple meaning words
- place value (tens/ones)
- understanding and using questions
- substituting sounds to make new words
*All of the exercises are meant to be utilized as review. All images are original except for where noted on the credits page.
I hope you find this packet useful!
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by submitting yours!
Sign in to see add a review!
You're almost finished!
Already have an account?
I currently teach kindergarten and have previously taught 1st and 2nd grade. I enjoy creating materials for all three grade levels. Teaching and creating are my passion! I absolutely love what I do!