(1) Number Bonds Math Fact Practice (24 pages with answers) - Number Bonds up to 10 : Identify part of numbers to form a whole. Total of 56 number bonds to solve. - Add within 20 : Add with 2 and 3 addends. Find missing numbers of 2 and 3 addends.
(2) Number Bonds Addition Strategy (17 pages with instruction examples and answers) - Learn to add with regrouping. COvers Near-10 and Near-100 addition strategies.
(3) Number Bonds Subtraction Strategy (13 pages with instruction examples and answers) - Learn subtraction with renaming. Covers Difference Bond and Near-100 subtrahend strategies.
(4) Solve Addition Story Word Problems (15 pages with instruction examples and answers) - Solve addition story word problems using number bonds for double, single digits and double digits addition. - Problems are presented in three different styles; number bonds part-part-whole, missing number in boxes and pictorial aids. Help child solve problems while relate to concept learned.
(5) solve Subtraction Story Word Problems (12 pages with instruction examples and answers) - Solve subtraction story word problems using number bonds for double, single digits and double digits subtraction. - Problems are presented in three different styles; number bonds part-part-whole, missing number in boxes and pictorial aids. Help child solve problems while relate to concept learned.
Comprehensive teaching resources on Number Bonds.
* Improve mental arithmetic calculation.
* Lay strong math fact foundation.
* Appealing pictorial aids help child to "visualize" story problems while learning problem solving.
* Print as many as you like.
* Teach at any time. Print and bring it along during traveling or waiting in restaurant.
* Let your child learn at her own pace. Re-print any section if you need to reinforce any concept.
* Saves you time in preparing lesson plan. This 81 pages of jumbo pack comes with instruction examples and answers.
Ask The Seller
There aren't any questions, go ahead and ask one now!
I am a Singaporean who uses one of the Best Math curriculum in the world - Singapore Math (some call it Math In Focus) to coach my children at home. I advocate the importance of making math concept visible and concrete in order to help children learn abstract concept easily. Most of my math worksheets include pictorial models to make math concept visible to the learning child. Kids learn to solve problems with the aid of pictorial models before proceeding to work just on numeric terms.
Adopting the Singapore Math curriculum and this teaching approach had proven to be effective for my kids. In the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint Test for Key Stage 2, my son obtained 5.9/6 for most of the math topics. He got an average of 5.4 for overall in math. My girl obtained 6/6 for her math in Cambridge Checkpoint Test for Key Stage 3 and A* for her IGCSE "O" level. As such, I like to share these resources and urge teachers/parents to help children to lay a strong math foundation.
I like to make learning fun for kids. You can find many learning activities for kids and more information about me at my blog http://www.teachkidlearn.com