This is a bundle of narrative writing assignments, saving you almost 50% off the price individually - and saving you time during the school year.
* Back to school: "My Favorites." Students wil practice topic sentences by writing about their "favorites" - and introduce themselves to their new class.
* Thanksgiving: Students will organize their writing through the five senses by describing their Thanksgiving experiences.
* Holidays: Students will narrate a holiday experience using pacing, description, etc.
* Valentine's Day: Students write about a loved object while examining "love" and its denotative and connotative meanings.
* End of the year: Students will create a memory book of the previous school year. The catch? They are writing to themselves, and are to open the book in ten years.
Additionally, this bundle includes:
* Graphic organizers covering narrative requirements: dialogue, plot, tone, narrator, etc.
* Writing process; plot structure overviews.
* Points sheet, student note pages, and covers for final drafts of individual assignments -
easy assembly for final products.
* The introductory power point that covers narrative writing details and components.
* OVER 60 posters with common core standards (6th, 7th, 8th).
This bundle is a discount on six HUGE items. Each writing assignment has class discussion prompts and differentiation ideas.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by submitting yours!
Sign in to see add a review!
You're almost finished!
Already have an account?