It is highly recommended for children to start learning a new language at an early age, so parents whO want to give their child a head-start by teaching a second language should start as early as they can.
- fruits and vegetables introduction in six languages
- a set of flashcards the students have to complete
- fruits and vegetables naming worksheet
- fruits and vegetables board game – the players determine the rules themselves
- fruits and numbers domino – to repeat the numbers too
- fruits an vegetables bingo
Who is it for?
Beginner language learners 7-10, as an activity pack for classrooms or home educators.
We're a publishing house specialized in creating and developing multimedia language learning materials for children.
The program was originally developed for schools and it basically offers everything you need for a beginners course with it’s step-by-step video introductions and lots of revision possibilities with the interactive exercises, activity book and flashcards.
Our language courses are available online on PetraLingua website, or in complete language learning sets.