Who is it for?
• Students, ages 9-12
• 4th graders, 5th graders, 6th graders
• Advanced 3rd graders
• Struggling 7th graders
• Teachers, Homeschooling families, and parents looking to supplement
What is included?
• 19 pages of Factors and Multiple help
• A poster for you to use in the classroom or as an anchor chart
• The same poster in a smaller size for each child to have a copy
• Color-by-number activities to practice GCF and LCM
• Board game to practice GCF and LCM, including instructions and game cards
• A cut and paste activity to compare/contrast factors and multiples
• Practice sheets
Get everything you need to practice Factors and Multiples for 50%, for a short time only!
Add Your Review for this Product
Extra work never hurt
School skimmed over multiplication IMO so this is a good source for working on reinforcement of the facts. Easy to use and understand!
Kirsten B - Member Since November 2013
Sign in to see add a review!
You're almost finished!
Already have an account?
Welcome to Teaching MOMster! My name is Krista and I live in California (though I was born and raised in the Mid-west). Like many of you, I wear many hats. I am a wife, a mom of two, and a teacher. I am currently teaching online and love it! Making learning FUN is my passion.