Who is it for?
What is included?
- Student Edition Worktext (K-2) or Hardcover Text (Grades 3-6)
- MindPoint® Quiz Show CD-ROM
- Teacher Edition CD-ROM
enVisionMATH is based on critical foundational research and proven results.
- Develops conceptual understanding through daily Problem-Based Interactive Learning and step-by-step Visual Learning.
- Is organized and color-coded, so teaching is highly focused, manageable, and coherent.
- Uses bar diagrams to help your child understand number and operation meanings in order to be better problem solvers.
- Provides solid and effective intervention that makes it easy for parents to respond to each child’s individual needs.
enVisionMATH provides significantly better conceptual development by making problem-based interactive learning a core part of instruction every day and connecting interactive learning with visual learning.
The enVisionMATH Student Edition is a better resource because content is presented in more visual ways. The page layouts are clean, open, predictable, and easy-to-use. All art is functional, not just decorative. The art promotes understanding or provides needed data for problems. The visual models are consistent and, whenever possible, the visual and physical models remain the same across lessons to make teaching and learning easier.
The enVisionMATH Teacher’s Edition provides an instructional plan for each lesson that reflects that of highly effective instructors. The Teacher’s Edition is visually appealing. It is easy to connect information (e.g., questions) to its point of use in the text. Teaching is grounded on rich questions and conversations.
Assessment is an integral part of instruction, not an interruption. Both skills and understanding are assessed on a daily basis. Daily formative assessment is provided and connects to information for interpreting results (diagnosis) and intervention tasks.
The MindPoint® Quiz Show is an interactive multimedia game that assesses understanding, makes learning fun, and tracks performance. Single player mode features Race the Clock and Challenge the Computer. The MindPoint® Quiz Show will further develop skills in an engaging manner child love.
The Teacher’s Edition CD-Rom includes lesson plans, assessment tools, and printable resources to support the course.
This curriculum has been modified specifically for homeschool families. At times, there may be references to print or digital components that are not included within the homeschool bundle. This will not hinder your child's successful completion of the course.