This 56 page pack will be a fantastic supplement to your balance and motion lessons. This unit includes vocabulary posters, vocabulary words, worksheets, and chats. Not only will your K-2 students be engaged but they will also have a greater understanding about balance and motion. The posters and activity sheets are beautifully colored with illustrations that are easy to identify and understand. I know you will find it easy to use and a great supplement to your balance and motion lessons.
In this unit, you will find:
1. K-W-L charts for balanace and motion
2. Sorting worksheets for stable and unstable (balance), and rolling, spinning, and sliding.
3. Venn diagrams for pushing an pulling
4. Comparing speed, mass, and weight.
5. Identifying the six simple machines.
6. Writing assignments for motion, gravity, simple, and compound machines and Isaac Newton.
7. Vocabulary Posters
8. Balance and Motion Journal
9. Test Reviw and Test
10. Cover and Credit Page
Please check out my preview page and please contact me with any questions.
Happy Learning!! Mrs. Grooms
Ask The Seller
There aren't any questions, go ahead and ask one now!
Hi! I am Shana Grooms from Mrs. Grooms room! I am currently teaching first grade and I have been a first grade teacher for 15 years. I love being a teacher! It's definitely the hardest job you will ever love. BUT I also love creating memorable and creative learning tools for my students, and now, I would love to share them with you!!